Last week I walked 5 days, 1.75 to 2.0 miles each day. I did between 250-500 crunches each morning as well. My abs were on fire, but that was good because they were working! I only got donuts one morning, and kept going on the water. I read portions from my Bible each day while I walked.
Over the weekend I got sick. :-( I felt horrible on Monday and Tuesday, so I didn't walk or do crunches. Wed, Thurs, and Fri I just wasn't motivated to work-out either. So much for keeping on track! Those ab muscles are laughing thinking they get the last laugh! I THINK NOT!!! I will whip them into shape!
Time to get back on track...I CAN and WILL do better. I will do it for me (I want to be healthy! I want to love my body. I want to be a good steward of what God has given to me!) . I will do this for my husband (I want him to be proud of his wife!). I will do this for my children (I want to be able to run and have fun with them, not to mention be a good example to them!).
- walk 5-6 days (1.5 or more miles)
- do ab work ((200 or more crunches EVERY DAY!)
- drink water! (pop only one day of the week)
- limit the sweets (a SNACK once in a while is fine, not daily!!)
- read more of God's word...and not so much "junk literature"
- watch my "internal dialogue" I need to be more positive to myself, I have a very bad habit of down talking to myself, I need to be kinder and more loving to myself!
- get more sleep! I need to be going to bed at 10 if I want to get up at 5 to walk!
That is a lot, but it is something I NEED and WANT to do! I would love to go visit my hubby's family in ND next summer and shock them at how wonderful and healthy I am!
Have a GREAT week everyone! Here's to health!
Go on over to Deena's blog to see how everyone else is doing...and it's never too late to join (or in my case, get back to it!).