It's been a while since I participated in the Fit 4 Life Friday...I haven't been doing very well on my goals, any of them! So, I NEED to get back to it! It all started going downhill the week my dad had surgery. I just had so much on my mind, and when I'm stressed, I eat...and don't exercise...and pray...but don't do a lot of reading. I have been reading fiction, novels to keep my mind busy, but nothing meditative, or reflective. I did get back on the scale this morning, dreading what I would find. But to my happy surprise, I'm right where I was a few weeks ago..at a grand total of -8 pounds. (I don't feel comfortable quoting the exact weight, that would be plain embarrassing!). Thanks, God, for the grace of not gaining everything back!
Thank God for a new day, and new beginnings!
This week, my goals will be to:
- Walk 5 of 7 days...at least 1 mile each day
- add some ab work
- watch what I eat (no more doughnuts!)
- get back to the water drinking
- read my Bible
- get to bed earlier so that the early morning walks will happen
- take my medication!! I'm supposed to be taking medication for insulin resistance (part of my PCOS)..and I'm just not very faithful at taking it. When I am faithful about taking it, it usually helps with weight loss.
Good luck to everyone! Check out Deedra's blog for other participants!