Today is Thankful Thursday...but did you also know...
This is my 100th post!!!!
There is so much to be thankful for today...and every day!
- I am thankful that my father continues to improve. He is now wiggling his toes, and even his foot. He can roll his ankle, and even push like he is pushing the accelerator of a car! He can flex his thigh muscles, but not really move them, YET! After having no voluntary movement for 6 weeks, this is a miracle! THANK YOU GOD!!!
- I am thankful that this movement has given him and my mom a new bout of energy and hope that they were lacking before.
- I am thankful that my husband is taking time for himself, even amidst the stress and business of pastoring two churches. I am thankful that he is taking care of himself so that he can care for so many.
- I am thankful for the families I provide childcare for...such wonderful, loving families. I am thankful for the extra income it provides for our family. I am thankful that all the children are adjusting well. I can't wait for the new baby to start coming to me!! (she was born 4 weeks ago...I don't get her till mid-October).
- I am thankful that my children are all healthy at this time. Andrew still has a bit of a cough, but it's so much better. Bethany still has that 'thing' on her eye, but it is not bugging her.
- I am thankful that I have been able to get up to work-out three mornings this week. I'm even thankful for the sore muscles...it means that I'm working them and they are doing what they are supposed to!
- I'm thankful for cooler weather (at least in the evenings!).
- I'm thankful for my sewing machine! It is so much fun to create things...I feel such a sense of accomplishment! I finished a quilt top last night, and started it's twin this morning. My girls are going to have such fun quilts for Christmas!!!
- I'm thankful for blogging...the fun, friendships, and connections with my family that it has brought to my life...I'm thankful for every single one of my readers!
- I'm thankful for God's grace and forgiveness...I depend on these constantly!!!
That is a short list of the MANY blessings I have been granted this week. What are you thankful for? To read other people's lists, head on over to Sting my Heart.