THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!! How I've missed you! I just haven't taken the time to post about all my blessings lately, and I have that need. I'm having a very stressful week, so I NEED to take 5 and remember my blessings.
- That my dad continues to recover, slowly, but recover he does. He is now sitting up in a special chair for 2-3 hours at a time, 3 times a day. He spent about an hour outside this past week, and it's the first time he's been outside (except for moving from one hospital to the next) in almost 3 months. His parents also were able to come visit him in the hospital from their nursing home...it was the first time they've seen him in 4 months.
- That everyone in my home is healthy...no asthma difficulties, no ear infections (at this point!). Andrew has hives or something on his face and is going to the doctor this morning, but I'm not too concerned. Just needs something to get rid of the redness/itchiness. He's acting fine.
- I'm thankful that our church's Fall Carnival is tomorrow night. Lots of fun for the entire family, games, food...and what gets done for it gets done. It will be fun...and then I can sleep.
- I'm thankful for Tuesday evening. We spent the evening at the lake. Fishing, grilling out...and just having some fun family time. I LOVE those times. (I know I promised more "daylight" pictures...but I forgot my camera!)
- I'm so thankful for my friend Jacque. I can tell her all my troubles, get them off my chest, and go on with life...she's such a wonderful friend and I don't know how I would live without her. Thank You, God, for giving me Jacque!!!!
- I'm thankful for wonderful Christian women bloggers I have gotten to know....funny story...I've been reading Elizabeth and Rebecca's blogs for a while now. I have emailed with them and prayed for them. Well, Rebecca went on a trip this weekend to visit her sister...when I went to her blog to see how her trip went, I recognized Elizabeth's children...they are SISTERS!!!! How small is our world???
I have so much more that I am thankful for...but need to get moving, and get kids to school. Blessings to all of you!