Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Family Carnival FUN!!



The Fall Family Carnival was Friday evening at my church. We had a WONDRFUL time!! My partner and I talked before hand and set a bit of a goal of possibly 20 children, we would be VERY happy with 20 children (and their families). Well...if I can remember everyone, we had 21 children and their families for a total of 46 people. Yippee!! Many of these children and families are not members of our church. They are friends of members, people around town, and kiddos who attended VBS and came back for the party. Here are just a few of the pictures. Enjoy!



Games were enjoyed by all...pumpkin sweep was a fun race!


Bean the Philiestine (Goliath) was fun!...Warren even helped out some of the little guys.


And of course when there are games...there MUST be prizes! (This is one of Andrew's school buddies!)


Here are Bethany and Hope (her buddy) enjoying their whistles.



Gotta have food!!

And Costumes!!! (This is H...one of my cutie childcare kiddos)

This is H (the puppy, another of my childcare kiddos), H (the princess...the first of my childcare kiddos)...and Bethany, the fairy (minus the wings which were knocking things over!!)


Abbie dressed up as Mary for the carnival...but she kept leaving baby Jesus behind :o)

Andrew dressed up as David, but I never got a pic of him, he was too quick for me!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a great event