YIPPEE!!! It's Thankful Thursday. So much to be thankful for! Here goes...I'm thankful for...
- A busy, but fun week. Have you noticed I haven't had much time this week for blogging. Not only have I been limiting my time as a part of my Fit 4 Life Challenge, I have just been too busy! The kiddos and I went to the HUGE pool in Garden City on Tuesday. It's so big they have life guard stations in the middle of the pool. The life guards have to swim/wade to the chair. There is also a kiddie section with a little slide, fountains, and fun lily pad type things to climb on. We had a blast, but I forgot my camera!
- My new childcare families. I had all the kiddos here yesterday while the moms had an in service. It's going to be crazy, but fun. While Abbigail and Andrew are in school, I will have Bethany (my dd, 3 yo), R (girl, 3 yo), L (boy 1 yo), H (boy, 1yo) and H's baby brother or sister (to be born any day now!) I always wanted twins, now through my childcare, I will have two sets of "virtual" twins! :-) It's going to be so much fun!!!
- That my dad is still in the hospital where he can receive the care he needs. He is so weak. He has been given a spinal block to block the pain in his back. But being bed ridden for almost a month has zapped almost all of his strength. He is now getting some physical therapy to hopefully gain strength so he can be moved to a rehabilitation hospital, for more strength training. Please pray for my parents patience and courage in the face of this difficult and draining time.
- That while the predator on the loose in my town has not been caught, he has not harmed anyone...just property. A family in our church was broken into yesterday, but no one was home (Thank You, God). The teenage son had just left for band practice, and 15 minutes later the 13 yo daughter came home with some children she was babysitting...and her house was a wreck. She was able to call the children's father who came to her rescue, and then called the police. The police might be able to get fingerprints off the doorknob. Her parents were both out of town for the day. Thank You, God for protecting the family!!! Stuff (like windows) can be replaced, but Krista and Aaron cannot!!!
- For Air conditioning. The high this week is at least 100 every day...THANK YOU GOD FOR AC!!!!
- For a FUN evening last night. Hubby, the kiddos and I, all got on our swimming suits and went outside for fun! We stayed cool and had a blast...again, camera was inside...I guess it was safer that way, it surely would have been soaked!!!
- For my kiddos. They fight and argue, but they really do love each other. We have a lot of fun together. They are truly my 3 blessings!
- For my hubby, who is home from his trip!!!! He had a great time, but is still exhausted a week later. 9 days with teenagers will do that to a person!!! :-) He loves me no matter what and takes good care of us.
- For God's never ending love and grace. He is so wonderful!!! Where would I be without Him...NOWHERE! He gives me strength I need daily. He forgives me every time. He loves me unconditionally, not because of something I have done, but because He created me, and loves me!
Well, that's a list of some of the things I am thankful for today. Hop on over to Iris's to see what others are thankful for today! :-)