What am I thankful for today? Here is a brief list...of course there is so much to be thankful for!
1. I'm thankful for forgiveness...forgiveness from God, and from my family when I fail at something. I'm also thankful for God's example of forgiveness that we can pass on to our children.
2. I am thankful for the wonderful teachers my children have had this year. I know I said it last week, but I am so very thankful they have wonderful women who love them and care more about their personalities and character than their grades (not that that part isn't important as well!) Abbigail was crying getting ready for school this morning because she is going to miss her teacher...just precious.
3. I am thankful for my husband. He is so wonderful and loving. He thinks I am beautiful, even when I don't. Thanks for loving me, honey!
4. I am thankful that we are all doing much better, health wise. I actually packed up the nebulizer, we haven't used it all week!! Yippee!
5. I am thankful for summer vacation...starts tomorrow! Swimming, softball, t-ball, sleeping in, trips to see family, time at the lake with our little family. I love the slower pace, not always rushing here and there!
6. I am thankful for my friend Jacque. She's always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, or vent to...she is a wonderful encourager. She is a true blessing to me!
7. I am thankful for my parents. My mom is "retiring" this weekend. She has worked for her church for since I was 4 years old! They are throwing her a big shin-dig on Monday. Thank you, Mom, for setting a wonderful example for me!
8. I am thankful for my microwave! I'm not a real gourmet cook, I do a lot of my cooking in the micro...what a blessing!
9. I'm thankful for auto-save! I had 1-8 written, and internet explorer crashed on me...but Blogger had auto-saved my file just before this...yea, I didn't loose my post!!!