Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Please Pray for my Hubby...

Have I mentioned that my Hubby ALWAYS get sick at Christmas. Yea, a time or two (hundred). Well, this year is no different. Every morning he wakes up and says "I think I'm better...I feel great!" But by afternoon, he's coughing very hard and feeling miserable. I took advantage of a weak moment yesterday when he said "Yea, maybe I should go to the doctor." and called and got him an appointment for this morning. This morning, same ol, same ol...I'm fine. I am NOT going to the doctor He did finally relent and agree to go. I'm so thankful he did! He was diagnosed with walking pneumonia. If he isn't much better by Friday she said she would hospitalize him!!! She threatened to put him in now, except that he is upright and not running a fever. He is now on 4 meds! Please join me in praying that he recovers QUICKLY!!!!

2 comments:

Susie Buetow said...

prayers are coming your way..... Mark usually starts to loose his voice... he didn't this year ... . weird

David Edward said...

will pray for you and your husband
Auny Jay-leigh sent me