Monday, June 16, 2008

More pictures...Wichita trip

Picture post #2...

The first week of June, we went to Wichita to visit my family. We had TONS of fun with cousins, and the rest of the family. At one time, the kids were running WILD (ok, MORE than one time!) and they were told to sit down and SLOW down for a while. Abbigail read them all a story...how SWEET! Don't they look ornery!My mom put water in their hot tub (they don't use it much anymore, so it was empty) so the kids could play in the "COOL TUB!" They had so much fun! My extended family came over to celebrate Abbigail's birthday. We had yummy cake and ice cream! We went to the zoo with my parents and my nieces and my sis-in-law.
Here, the girls are trying to wake up the gorilla by tickling his toes through the glass...He actually did wake up and move his leg...it startled the girls and they jumped back screaming, they almost fell of the bench they were standing on! SO FUNNY!
Here are all our monkey's watching the gorilla's play.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Do you know that ALL those kids could be YOURS!?! They all have VERY similar faces! I can't believe how much the cousins resemble one another!

Andie said...

The youngest one (Ava) I teasingly call "Minny Me" She looks A LOT like I did when I was littlle, and she's my niece...:o)

Andie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.