Monday, June 16, 2008

Attention Loni!

Loni, I miss you! I haven't read your blog in like 3 weeks...I CAN'T FIND YOU! When my computer crashed, I lost all my saved sites..I've found a lot of them, but I can't find yours. PLEASE leave me a link to your blog! I want to know how your trip went...how you are feeling...anything!

PS...Loni isn't the only one I haven't found....please leave a comment with your link so I can find everyone again!


PPSS...anyone in my family can leave me Loni's link! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andie- here is Loni's blog she needs to tell us more of her vacation and add some photos (hint hint). You two have been slacking. Thanks for catching us up!!
michelle http://www.twocutegirls.blogspot.com/

Andie said...

THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!!!!

Love ya-Andie