Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Bethany!!!

Yes, today was/is Bethany's birthday. What a bad momma I am. It's nearly 11:00 and I'm just now posting about her. I'm too tired to post much, just that it's my baby's birthday! She's 4!!! (Guess who just wandered out here because she can't sleep???) Anyway, I took some cute pictures of her today, I'll try to get them posted tomorrow.
Happy Birthday my Little One!! I love you so much! Thank you for always loving me!

If you want to read about Bethany's birth, see last year's birthday post...here.

Blessings to all...now I have to go get this little 4 year old to bed...and get to bed myself!

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

Happy Happy Birthday Bethany- 4 Years Old? You are getting to be a very Big Girl!!! I hope you had a super sweet birthday :)