Thursday, May 15, 2008

Princess Bethany

So here are some of the pictures from Bethany's birthday yesterday. My mom and dad sent her a cute "fruity" dress and a princess tiara and jewelry. Of course they are a huge hit. The picture of Bethany talking on the phone is when my parents called to sing her "Happy Birthday"...a fun tradition that we all look forward to. Since they can't sing in person, they call to sing to whomever is celebrating. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law from ND sent Bethany her first Webkins...a curly pink poodle. Bethany has named it Princess Pinky. I forgot to take a picture of it (sorry Jenny...she really does love it!)
We had cupcakes A LOT last week since both Abbigail and Bethany took them to school to celebrate their birthdays. So, since we were "Caked out," Bethany had a birthday brownie instead. Boy were they yummy. Warm out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it...MMMMMM! Nice and gooey, just how I LOVE them! Bethany has beautiful blue eyes. I just love how bright and sparkly her eyes are. Especially when she is smiling. Don 't you agree that her eyes are just gorgeous?!!? Happy birthday my baby. I love you so much. Thank you for always wanting to hug and snuggle. I love your giggle, it always makes me smile. You have a very loving heart, and a mind of your own. I pray you use your mind and caring heart to be a wonderful leader and help those around you. Never forget that you are loved more than you'll ever know, not only by Daddy and me, but also by Jesus. I love seeing how much you love and trust in Jesus at your young age. Thank You, God, for the gift of my youngest child.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! You ARE a princess!

Because you are the daughter of a KING!

(This is what I always tell Corynn too!)