Yes, it is once again Thankful Thursday. I have had one of THOSE days. On THOSE days, I find it even more important to look at the blessings in my life, rather than dwell on what made it such a tough day. So...what am I thankful for? I am thankful
- that I have this blog, an outlet for the stories about my kids. A way to keep my parents and other far-away family up to date with my kids. A way to make new friends, wonderful Christian women who encourage me from all over the world.
- that tomorrow is another new day. That tomorrow I will have a girl's night out with some friends.
- that I have a warm home to protect me from the cold wind.
- that my kids and husband love me...and that I am blessed enough to love them.
- that my parents call to say "Hi...we read your blog." Even though they don't COMMENT (come on guys!! :o))
- that the children are all in bed, and apparently already sleeping!! Thank You God!!! The house is quiet and I have a moment to myself.
- that everyone at our home is apparently over the yuck that we have had the last few weeks.
- that even though I didn't get to go to my retreat last weekend (sick kids and a hubby working a wrestling tournament all day Saturday), other women did go, and were blessed. I am thankful that I will get a chance to go next year.
- that I am getting excited about my new position as director and teacher...I'm really looking forward to teaching again!
- that I have a comfy bed, which happens to be calling my name....
- that God loves me and forgives me...even on one of THOSE days!
Blessings to all...