Monday, March 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I'm very excited about this week...the weather is supposed to be beautiful!! And since the weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL, we are planning our first outing (of 2008) to the lake! We LOVE going to the lake for the evening (a nice little state park about 10 miles from home) for a little fishing, grilling out, and smores! So..here is what is on the menu this week, although I don't want to be inside cooking this week!


Monday: Sloppy joes, carrots/celery, fruit

Tuesday: LAKE! Grilling of hamburgers/hot dogs, chips, fruit, smores

Wednesday: Lenten soup supper at church, I don't have to cook!

Thursday: Hubby will be gone, so the kids and I will have either a leftover buffet, or pb&j's...maybe a picnic at the park!

Friday: If the weather is still nice, we will probably head to the lake again! If not, I will make homemade pizza's

No comments: