Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I know I said I wasn't going to be around for a few days, but...well, last week I didn't do the MPM, and the entire week seemed very disorganized. Now, mind you, I am an organizationally challenged person, but this was ridiculous. It was 5 or later before I even thought about dinner most days. We ended up eating out one night, and did mainly sandwiches/corn dogs most other nights. That's just ridiculous! So...I NEED to do this!


Monday: Sloppy joes, french fries, oranges

Tuesday: Spaghetti & ooey gooey cheesy bread

Wednesday: leftovers or pb&j's (Warren is with the youth group for pizza, so it's just the kids and me!)

Thursday: Taco's

Friday: I'm hoping for either a girls' night out, or a date night so I'm planning on NOT cooking this night!


Nothing fancy, nothing hard, hopefully stuff my children will eat! I'm usually more creative than this, but this week seems to be even busier than usual!

No comments: