Sunday, January 27, 2008

We're sick...

Well, the coughing/snotty crud finally caught up with almost all of us. All of the kids are coughing and wiping their noses, and so am I. Warren is fine, so far...but he wants to go hunting tomorrow with some friends, so even if he was feeling bad he wouldn't admit it!! Each time I cough I'm afraid my lungs are about to burst, and my throat feels like sandpaper. ALL of my childcare kiddos have had this, so I guess they decided to share. They are all so young we just thought it was a little cough. Now that we have someone verbal who has it (ME) I now know that it isn't just a little cough. I feel awful. I'm cold, then hot. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my sinuses feel like they are going to explode, my chest hurts...and I just want to curl up and go to sleep. It's Sunday afternoon, Warren is off to do services at Bazine. Bethany is napping. Abbie & Andrew are playing X-Box, so I think I'll do just that...curl up and take a nap.

I'm going to try to stay off the computer for a few days so that I can rest and hopefully get better. See ya'll when I get back!

No comments: