Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We survived the ice!

The weather and roads were bad enough on Tuesday to cancel school. We allstayed home and stayed cozy! I was busy printing the Christmas letter and working on the Christmas program. I also was able to finish binding and tying the quilts I have been making for my girls. I embroidered Abbie's initials and 12-07 on one, and need to do Bethany's monogram...then they will be FINISHED!!! YEA!! I have some material left over, so I might make some throw pillows to match, we'll just have to see!
I found out yesterday that my dad will not get out of the hospital for Christmas. He asked if I would mind having our family Christmas in his hospital room....of course! W wouldn't even consider doing it at the house without him! Don't ever doubt that, Dad...wherever our family is, that's home...whether that be a hospital room, living room, cabin in Arkansas, or hotel room in Hawaii...we'll be with YOU!!!
Well. I've got a fussy baby, and she doesn't like me typing with one of the hands that should be holding her...so later all!

2 comments:

Loni said...

I'm glad to hear you all got through the ice storm ok. Wichita didn't get cold enough to have a lot of ice...thank goodnes!
Can you please email me your address so I can mail your Christmas card..and then I will email you mine back!!
lardog5@aol.com
Happy Holidays!
Loni

Anonymous said...

Andie, is that comment about a hotel room in Hawaii a hint?? If so, it sounds great to me. Love you kid.

Dad