Sunday, December 16, 2007

Playing in the SNOW!!

We were only home for about 1/2 hour yesterday...but Bethany and Abbigail took advantage of this time by playing in the snow. They were a bit sad that they couldn't make a snowman, but the snow was just too cold and powdery. They made a couple of cute snow angels, and tried to get me with snowballs...but see...they couldn't even do that! :-) The snow simply could NOT stick together...you can see the powder flying up, but it didn't get me!!! ;-)
Yes, those are bags of trash sitting by the fence...our trash can was frozen shut and I didn't have gloves on when I took them out. I went back out and got it open so the trash could be put in it! Andrew decided his little bit of free time could better be used playing the Xbox instead of freezing his fanny off...I was busy getting LOTS of things ready for today (potluck at church, Sunday School, and the Children's Christmas program). I'll make a post about today another time, right now I think I'm just going to go turn off my brain for a while, I'm exhausted!!!!

No comments: