Thankful Thursday...I need to get going on the day, but can't start before I give thanks!
Thank You, God for:
- continued slow but sure progress in my Father. Everyday he gets a bit stronger. I pray that God continues to sustain both my dad and mom through this exhausting and frustrating time.
- bringing Abbigail through her first dental procedure...a cavity fixed with a crown. She's still a bit sore 3 days later, but is healing.
- giving me not only my children to love, but also my child care families. I thank You that they all get a long pretty well, and have adjusted to being ith me. Please help baby E to take a bottle so her mom won't worry so.
- my extended family...I really miss being a part of their big family gatherings, but thank You that they do still get together, and share their fun with me through emails and such. I pray they had a wonderful time last night getting together to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa's 64th wedding anniversary!
- coffee...and sugar free french vanilla creamer!!
- my treadmill, which allows me to get in a bit of exercise and time alone before the kiddos wake up! (I even read the Bible while walking, though I MUST hold onto the handrails or I'll fall off! :o))
- good Christian music which brings my focus back to You, where it belongs!
for more thankfuls, visit Crystal...we miss you Iris!