OKOKOK...I know it's not quite Thursday, YET, but I have a lot to be thankful for! Here goes: I'm thankful:
- Hubby and the youth made it safely to Orlando!
- My head feels tons lighter! Look here to find out why.
- My buddy Jacque (and her family) have sold their home, purchased a new one, and are moving as I type...yes, even late Wed evening! They are so excited about their "new" home, and I am, too!
- My parents are welcoming the kiddos and I to come visit for a few days.
- My dad seems to be feeling a bit better than last week! Slow but steady wins the race!!
- My washing machine...it seems to be running quite often, I'm so thankful that I have one here at home and don't have to lug things to the laundry mat.
- My kiddos love me, even when I loose my patience with them.
- That each of my children have a tender heart, and love unconditionally.
- That Hubby is such a great daddy (and husband!)...we all miss him terribly and he hasn't even been gone for 24 hours!
- That God listens to prayers, even rambling ones from a woman home alone, and a bit nervous. (I hate being home alone with the kids at night...especially now, there have been some break-ins in our town...God, please keep us safe!)
- For my silly cat...he's just such a goof! He makes me smile!
- For forgiveness. I'm so thankful that Jesus died on the cross and gives me complete forgiveness whenever I don't follow Him. I would be completely hopeless without Him!
Well, that's a bit of what I'm thankful for right now...Oh, add a comfy bed to that list...I'm going to go hop in there soon! I pray God blesses each and every one of you in your journey to serve Him!
Just in case you haven't heard about the Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway happening over at Rocks in my Dryer....go check it out! Over 400 giveaways that mostly end tomorrow (Friday). Also, check out my giveaway here.