Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wheat Harvest...ALLERGIES!!!



Well, wheat harvest has begun around here...and it's going to kill me! I don't remember it bothering me this much last year. We went to a friend's softball tournament last night (they won the first game 19-0...and they won the second game & the championship, too...way to go Stephanie & Shannon!!!)...and the farmer close to the fields was harvesting his wheat. My throat was itchy, my nose was running, and my eyes were watering. I just figured my claratin was wearing off. My asthma started acting up...and it came on fast! Then my friend, Roger, had to go home because his asthma was acting up so badly. During the night I kept waking up with my asthma...I took my inhaler every two hours...then at 5 I got out the nebulizer and used it. That finally seemed to help. Although, my heart was beating so fast and hard that I couldn't sleep. Hopefully it will be better today!!! I guess it's a good thing we're getting out of here soon...maybe I'll miss most of the harvest!

No comments: