Saturday, June 23, 2007


I joined a blog challenge this week at Fruit in Season The idea is to make honoring your husband a priority in your life. With the kids and all their activities, and my responsibilities in the home and church, hubby isn't always put in his proper place on my list of priorities. So, this month I am going to make it a point to put him first.

"Choose a few small goals for yourself each week and make sure to post them. Write them on post-its and put them on your mirror, in your car and your purse, or anywhere else you'll see them. Keep a journal for the month about successes and struggles. What is hardest for you to do? What comes easily? How is your husband responding to your efforts?"

Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."


So...here are my goals for this week.
1. Greet him as he comes home. Stop what I'm doing and greet him with a hug/kiss and make him glad he is home.
2. Tell him how much I appreciate how much he does for our family. He really is a wonderful provider and protector and I just don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him.
3. Help him with his goals of being healthy by prepare healthy meals/snacks for our family. We all need to eat healthier, and I can encourage that by what I prepare!

So...here are my goals. I'll keep you posted!

I LOVE YOU WARREN!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So glad you joined up Angie! I hope your month is full of blessings for you and your hubby!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do! I have been quite lax about meal preparation lately and I will make that a goal also.

Bless you, dear one.