Saturday, April 4, 2009

Time flies!!

Has it truly been an entire month without blogging? I am so sorry!!! If anyone ever bothers to read here again (and I don't blame you for not coming back...not much to keep you returning!), thank you! I keep thinking that soon life will settle down, and then it doesn't. I thought it would settle down once wrestling was over...well, it is over and life is still crazy. One by one we are finishing school-year activities. Dance will be over after tomorrow's recital. Like I said, wrestling is already over. Boy scouts is over (by the way...Andrew's car won FIRST place in the Pinewood Derby!!!). After-school choir for Abbie and after-school art will go until the end of the school year as far as I know. Girl scouts will probably be over here in the next few weeks. 4-H runs all year long. Of course, my school year will be over in 6 weeks, however the summer looks busy as well! In June we will have t-ball for Bethany, softball for Abbigail, and baseball for Andrew. Then there is the ever popular activity of swimming!! During the summer I will need to get everything in place for next school year and there is always VBS to plan!! EEEKKK!! I really need to learn how to say "NO!" and mean it!! On the plus side...I've started working out again. I have started joining some other ladies three mornings a week for aerobics. The first morning I thought my legs were going to fall off...well, I HOPED they were going to fall off. MAN they hurt!!! The next morning we focused on our arms, backs and abs. MUCH more doable! I have survived....I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow....and I am curious to see how badly my legs hurt after the next "leg day"... Hubby turned 35 this week. So I have approximately 3 1/2 months to tease him about how OLD he is! :o) Then, magically, on July 21, 35 won't be so old after all! ;o) Well...we're off! A pancake supper in support of a new park that the community wants to build here in town...Dance recital tomorrow...I'll try to post pics! I know everyone always wants to see pictures of the kids, but this is a picture that we took recently of Hubby and I...do you like my new haircut/color??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back - just when i learn to blog everyone else changes to twitter or facebook. I don't know either one of those, although I have a facepage, Michelle said she would show me about facebook this week. Happy birthday Warren my bday is tomorrow I'll be as old as your mom. You would'nt be happy if your kids didn't keep you busy. You have a wonderful Easter I know this is a busy week for Warren. Love you all, aunt m

Full of Grace said...

I loved your pics Andie, and your updates as well! Wasn't it nice to get a shot of you and your hubby? I have very few of them it is sad!