Monday, November 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I WILL COOK THIS WEEK! Come on, say it with me now...I WILL cook this week!!! Too many trips to Wendy's, Pizza Hut, and too many corn dogs in our lives the past few weeks!! I WILL cook this week!!! Here are my plans:

Monday: Tamale Slow Cooker Casserole

Tuesday: 10 Minute Fettucini

Wed: Hubby is having pizza with the youth group, so I'll do Pizza Pockets with the kids

Thurs: hmm...haven't decided, possibly pork chops and baked potatoes

Friday: Hubby won't be home, so the kids and I are on our own...possibly their all-time favorite, Mac-N-Cheese

Nothing fancy...just home-cooked. Cheaper and healthier than fast food. All meals will also offer some sort of veggie and/or fruit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a plan....blessings as you try to accomplish it. You are right - the meals will be healthier and cheeper than fast-food. But..... don't beat yourself up if you don't accomplish all of them. I love you and know it is a challenge to work full time, be a mom and wife. But.....blessings as you keep working at it. We love you and can't wait to see you next week. Can I bring some food along, or just help you cook???
M & D