Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Neighborhood FUN!

Have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood? While we miss our old neighboors, it is just a new experience with all the kids on our block right now! We moms (ok, mainly my friend Stephanie), decided to get together and have fun with the kiddos! We decorated pumpkins, decorated pumpkin cookies, made masks...and had lots of fun! Here are just a FEW of the pictures I took!
Cool "Mummy" pumpkins!
Decoratging cookies!
Steph sneeking "T" some frosting...Mom (Nancy) didn't know about the sweet stuff! ;o)
And, finally...a group shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, andie, thanks so much for letting me know these pictures were on your blog. ohmygosh!!! that's my house in the background. ha. it looks like so much fun! for the kids, to.... what a deal. so glad that you all are able to share these moments. thanks again. my love, g

Anonymous said...

What a FUN neighborhood for you, and especially the kids. They will carry these 'way life should be' memories the rest of their lives, and want to do the same for their children. I'm very happy for you. Love, Aunt Patty.