No time for a LONG post, I promised myself I would get to bed early, and it's not going to happen if I do a long post. However, thought I'd try to do a quick post. So, here goes:
- Bethany had her first night-time accident last night. I think she was just so tired that she didn't wake up, so I put her to bed EARLY tonight (7:40!). Hopefully this will help her tomorrow.
- Andrew had cub scouts for the first time yesterday, sounds like fun!
- Andrew also had speech yesterday for the first time...also SOUNDS like fun! He already has made improvements on his sounds. I really don't think he'll be in it long enough to even get an IEP....he's doing great!
- Abbigail lost a workbook, she never even brought it home! I KNEW it was at school somewhere. I went in early with her on Monday and we looked and looked with no success. I was thinking we would just have to buy her a new one. However, when she got to school today, SOMEONE had found it and put it in her cubby. THANK you, whoever found it!
- Preschool is fun, busy but fun! Hubby had meetings all day today, but is home safe now. I missed him! I'm really thankful that he is picking up the older kids from school so that I don't have to rush out to get them and bring them back to preschool so I can finish up. I did this today, it is ok, but not ideal. The kids like that little extra time with dad, too!
- Abbigail started after-school choir yesterday, she had so much fun. She really has an amazing voice for a youngster, and she is always singing! I'm hoping she has a great time and learns even more!
- Hubby has been doing his low carb thing again, and he's doing great. I don't know how much weight he has lost, but his jeans and belts are all getting way big on him. This morning he was showing me how loose his pants were and Abbigail said "Good job Daddy, now you can give them to Mommy to wear!" WHAT???? I sure hope her perception is just off...Gotta get walking again!!!
- Mom and Dad called on Sunday night...Dad WALKED himself out of the pool at his physical therapy on Friday. He WALKED UP 8 steps!!!! Dad, I am SO PROUD of you!
- Ok, now, I'm off to bed!!! Keeping that promise to myself...maybe I'll promise myself to get up and walk in the morning...now that would be a promise worth keeping!