Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well, this week I'm going to try to add my breakfast's and lunches as well...here are the options this week!

Breakfasts: Cereal, Toast, Bagels, Muffins one day (hopefully) (the kiddos either drink milk or apple juice with their choice of breakfast)

Lunch: Mac-n-cheese, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, hot dogs/cheese and fruit, quesadillia's, left-overs (I serve milk and fruit nearly every day with lunch to help on the nutritional side!)

Suppers:
Monday: Pork chops and tortellini
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes
Wednesday: Hubby has LYF, so the kids and I are on our own
Thursday: Pizza pockets or homemade pizza
Friday: Spaghetti and ooey gooey cheesy bread

One of these days I just might get fancy on you and do a casserole or something! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!!! Since you didn't want any of our cookies it's forced me to eat them. I'm thinking about maybe trying the weight watchers diet since you can't buy any of the South Beach Food around here and the Atkins is just about impossible for me.
Angie