Sunday, April 6, 2008

Memu plan Monday

Tomorrow is another BUSY day...I'm going to do a preschool observation to help with my certification. So...if I'm going to do a weekly meal plan, I'd better do it now!

Monday: Busy night with meetings...leftover buffet!

Tuesday: Chicken pot pie

Wednesday: Hubby at LYF, kiddos and I will raid the fridge

Thursday: Spaghetti and ooie-goooie cheesy bread

Friday: Date night? Girls night out? If not, I'm going to make it an "at-home date night" and fix steak and baked potato for Warren and I...kiddos will enjoy something equally yummy to the kiddos palate...either mac-n-cheese or hot dogs.

This week's weather looks to be cool and rainy...if any nights prove beautiful, we'll head to the lake for fishing, grilling out, fresh air, and fun...so any of these nights might be vetoed in favor of hamburgers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooey gooey cheesy bread sounds YUM! Have fun on your at home date night! We do the same thing here!

Blessings,

Sherry


http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

mom_of2boys said...

I'm with Sherry - the ooey gooey cheese bread sounds good. Hopefully the weather will be beautiful for a possible grill out at the lake.