- Andrew has the fever thing. The school nurse called at 10:30 and I went to get him. He's just been laying around all day. He ate about 1/2 of a PB&J earlier, but nothing else. H (one of my childcare kiddos) had it yesterday.
- E (H's baby sister) started getting "spotted" today. By the time her mom picked her up, she looked a little bit like a dalmatian! Mom took her to the health dept, who sent her on to the doctors. Turns out she probably is having a delayed allergic reaction to the amoxacillen she took last week. She seems to feel fine, just looks really pitiful. Poor baby...she was still all smiles!
- Bethany is all healthy again...rotten as usual!
- Abbigail rode home on the bus with a friend. Abbie was not only excited to go to her friend's house to play, but I think she was just as excited abut riding the bus. Oh the joys of a child!
- If you are a "commenter"...THANK YOU! Thanks for leaving me little notes, it really brightens up my day. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I've had to enable the word verification thingy because I've started getting "spam comments." Hopefully this will put an end to the fake comments that either lead to a site to purchase something, or one was a L-O-N-G diatribe about the "gods of the world" and how they are disappointed with how we humans are messing it up...HUH?? Ok, these are not my beliefs, so if you see something like this, please ignore it! I haven't figured out how to delete these comments, I know there is a way, just haven't figured it out yet.
- I was denied by the state as not being qualified to be the director of the preschool for next year. The forms I filled out just asked for a listing of the previous teaching experiences , but apparently I need a letter from each of the schools with a ton of information. So I spent the morning on the phone calling all the places I have taught. Two of the schools I taught at (8 & 10 years ago) have no one working there who was there when I was there. Hopefully they still have records that have my information! One of the schools (in Leavenworth, KS) still has a lot of the same people. When my friend, Kathleen, answered the phone I was so excited! I said "Hey, I know that voice!" and she said "Hey, I know your voice...AND I have caller ID! Hi Andie!" We spent a while chatting. It was so good to talk to her!
I need to close this up, I have three kiddos that need to get to bed...one whiny, cranky, girl...one girl in a good mood, and a sicky boy. Night all!