Yes, it is Thursday again! I am so thankful for a great week! Here is a short list of my thankfuls for this week...
- I am thankful for some beautiful weather...I really think spring is coming!! Yippee!
- I am thankful for the opportunity to teach again. If you remember last week, I was waiting for a call and trying to make a decision. The call came, and hubby and I prayed and made a decision. I am going to be a preschool director and teacher next year! Thank You God, for letting me go back to teaching. I am trusting that God will show me the perfect place for my little Bethany to spend 3 mornings a week while I teach a younger class, she will join me at preschool for the afternoons.
- I am thankful for my children, their love, their forgiveness when I'm not the perfect mommy, their laughter, and their hugs.
- I am thankful for my hubby. He is such a strong support to me. Every morning he asks how far I walked and is so proud of me.
- I am thankful that I am finally seeing results from my walking almost daily. The scale has started going down, and even better...my pants are all becoming very loose. I am planning on purchasing a belt this weekend...I haven't needed one of these in about 4 years (since I was pg with Bethany!) Yippee!!! Thank You, God for helping me to get up at the early hour and walking. I enjoy spending "quiet" time with God while I walk...I read my Bible. So far in 2008 I have read Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, and I'm almost finished with Judges. Wow...I don't think I've ever read this much of my Bible in such a short time!
- I am thankful that my childcare moms are supportive of me going back to teaching. They are sad that I won't be caring for their children, but they are happy for me and my new opportunity.
- I am SO THANKFUL that I get to go to a pastor's wives retreat this weekend. This is my one weekend away from my family...I love them, but having time away is a necessity some times! I am so looking forward to time with other PW's, time in prayer and Bible study. Time to fellowship and worship our God. I am taking my girls with me and dropping them off at my parents house for the weekend. Andrew and hubby are staying home so they can participate in a wrestling tournament. I'm so sad I will miss the tournament, but we have friends who will video his match, so I'll still get to see it.
- I am thankful that spell check is working again on Blogger...hopefully it will help me out! :o)
- There is so much more that I am thankful for...breathing, new eyeglasses, sunshine, yummy grapes I got on sale this week, and a million other things that I won't take time to write out right now....I did promise a "short" list!! :o)
Head on over to Iris' to see what others are thankful for! Have a blessed week everyone!