Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

It's Monday! Time to plan the weekly menu....it's going to be a BUSY week! Warren will only be home for dinner one night, Tuesday...so I am planning our "Valentine's Dinner" for that night. All the other nights will be just the kiddos and me.


Monday: Pizza party at 4-H...no cooking!

Tuesday: Steak, Baked potatos, fresh homemade bread, corn, and mushrooms

Wednesday: Lenten soup supper at church...no cooking!

Thursday: Spaghetti & ooey goey cheesy bread, red jello, something else red?? :o)

Friday: I'm going to be visiting my family in Wichita! :-) Yippee!

I am also making Valentine's cookies for Bethany to take to her school Valentine's party, and for the other two kiddos to take to their teachers. I love making sugar cookies, but they are a bit time consuming!

No comments: