Thursday, February 7, 2008

The future...an update, sort of.

Well, I have officially turned in my application to be a preschool director and teacher next school year. I have asked questions, voiced concernes, and asked people's opinions. I have prayed nonstop. I still don't feel like I have a complete 100% answer, but I am moving forward. I will keep moving in this direction until I feel that God is closing the door...if He choses.
The preschool board is running an ad in our paper to see if anyone else is qualified and interested in the position, so they have not offered me anything as of yet. I will know something in the next two weeks. If someone else is more qualified, and will fill the position better, then by all means...hire them! That will be my answer.
Continued prayers are, of course, always appreciated!!! :-)

No comments: