Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Company girl...today's mission

Have you checked out the button on my sidebar that claims I am a company girl? This is a fun place to go each day for a small mission to make our homes a sanctuary. Well, today's mission is not so small, at least not for me. Today's mission is to tackle the "dumping ground" in our home...apparently she thinks there is only one...not in my house! Some days, my house looks like it is an ENTIRE dumping ground. So...today I am going to do something about it! I am posting before pictures right now, and then I'm going to get to work. My thinking is that if I post before pictures...I HAVE to post AFTER pictures, too...so I WILL do this! So...please be kind, these are the before pictures of my kitchen counters and my dining room table. Come back in a few hours and see the after pictures!
Here's the table... Here are the counters...

1 comment:

Wani said...

Fellow Company Girl -
I think we all have spaces in our houses that tend to collect junk - I mean stuff! I'm going to have to tackle our kitchen counter too, maybe even the desk.... sigh.... I like the fun tasks like flirting w/ our husbands or making a centerpiece better!