Monday, January 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Last week's Menu plan worked really well! I realized I was out of hamburger, so the sloppy joe night didn't happen, but we are expecting 1/2 beef from the processor this week, so that will be taken care of! I'm going to try to do this week without needing to go to the grocery store for anything. Plus, hubby is out of town till tomorrow night, he has youth group on Wed, and he has a youth retreat on Fri-Sat...so it's just the kids and I most of the week for dinner.


Monday: Quesadillas (chicken for me, mostly cheese for the kids)

Tuesday: PB&J's oranges and apples (VERY busy night...go from one activity to the other with no breaks, Brownies, 4-H, wrestling practice...hubby will be home sometime this evening)

Wednesday: Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup

Thursday: (if our meat is in) grilled steaks, baked potatoes, corn (if no meat, then chicken pot pie)

Fri: I'm going to take the kids out for pizza!

1 comment:

Carol said...

It's my goal for 2008 to do more meal planning and less eating out. Not only is it money wasted, but it's high fat!! My family needs to start eating better!!!

This is a great idea!