Friday, August 24, 2007

Fit 4 Life Friday



It's Friday...It's Friday...It's FRIDAY!!!! What a great day! I'm so excited to report that I have lost 2 more pounds...for a grand 3 week total of 7 pounds! I'm thrilled about it! I walked at least 1.75 miles 4 days this week. I was planning on taking Bethany for a walk outside today, but it's thundering, and rain at any moment...maybe it will clear up this afternoon. I have been drinking water, but not enough. I had a day or two where the sweets called my name, and I listened way too much.

I continued reading while walking, and was able to finish the book of Jeremiah. God' love and forgiveness are so wonderful...even though He had to punish the Israelites, He always brought them back to Himself.

This week I want to continue to walk. Continue to drink water...even more. I will try to avoid the sweets more. I am going to try to add some ab work to my morning routine. I am going to continue my Bible reading.

Go on over to Deedra's to see how everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Emily said...

congratulations on the loss! I envy your dedication to exercise LOL, of course I don't really envy but I am way impressed. Keep us the good work and those pounds will keep melting away.

Deedra said...

You are doing so awesome! I am so proud of you!!

Good luck with your goals this week!

Have a great weekend!