Thankful Thursday!!! I'm so much more thankful this week than I was last week. So...here's a list of some of the things I am thankful for this week!
1. My Nebulizer! Wheat harvest here is making my asthma act up more than it EVER has before...if not for my nebulizer, I think I would be at the hospital. Although the medication makes me a bit shaky, I can breath, and THAT is something to be thankful for!
2. My Hubby! He is such a wonderful husband, provider, protector, friend....I don't tell him how much I appreciate him nearly enough. He really is great! Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful man as my husband. Please help me to show him how much I love and appreciate him.
3. Vacation!! We leave this weekend to go visit my hubby's family in North Dakota...I don't think they start harvest for at least a few weeks, and maybe they will be done here when we return! Now that would be GREAT! We are so excited to see family again. We live so far away from them that we only get to visit once a year, so we can't wait to see how the cousins have grown...and the new baby cousin! Grandma...here we come!
4. My children! They are such joys. They play well together (don't get me wrong, they fight to beat the band some days, but they really do entertain each other often!). They are learning unconditional love, forgiveness, and faith in God. I'm so thankful for them! Their hugs, kisses, tickles, giggles, and smiles. I love them...thank you God!
5. Christian Radio...just love the Christian music and programming. It's nice to be able to turn on the radio and not worry about what my kiddos are going to hear.
6. VBS...and VBS volunteers! It's all coming together! Thank You, God, for moving people to help. Please help us to do your work and spread your love. Please send the children and parents who need to know about you, and help us to show them your love.
7. "Cheap" gas...it's down to $2.89 which is down from a few weeks ago of $3.15...just in time for a road trip!
8. Cool nights and mornings that allow us to turn off the AC (save a little $$) and enjoy the fresh air.
Well, I could go on and on, but that dear hubby is outside in the nice cool morning air mowing the grass. I would like to have a yummy breakfast waiting for him when he comes in. Blessings to you all!