Thankful Thursday...A day to remind myself of all the blessings I have been given, and what I am particularly thankful for this week.
1. I am thankful for our nebulizer...Andrew, Bethany, and I have been regulars at the nebulizer this week. That cold we all got last week is just hanging on. I am so thankful that Abbigail was able to kick it in just 2 days...but those of us with asthma just keep coughing. So I am thankful for this little noise maker that helps get that medicine into our lungs to make breathing a bit easier.
2. I'm thankful that Abbigail doesn't have asthma.
3. I'm thankful that the end of the school year is in sight...5 more school days and we're SUMMER-Bound!
4. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I'm thankful for the time when the kids are finally all asleep for the night and we have time to talk. About...anything! I love you, honey!
5. I'm thankful for Bethany...my big 3 year old! She's done awesome with the potty-training this week...WOO HOO!!!!
6. I'm thankful for generous neighbors. Andrew's school is doing a food drive for the local food pantry, we walked about 2 blocks, and had to come home, the wagon was too heavy to pull! Thank you neighbors!
7. I'm thankful for wonderful teachers. My children have been blessed with great teachers this year. Andrew has even asked if his teacher can babysit him sometime (when...that would require that my hubby and I actually go out by ourselves sometime!) Wonderful Christian women who show my children love while teaching them...what a blessing!
8. I'm thankful for the moms that I provide childcare for. They are wonderful women who have become my friends...thanks Angie and Julie!
9. I'm thankful for beautiful weather! We've spent so much time outside, and in our patio this week...it's so wonderful...thank you Lord!
10. I'm thankful for Grace. God has given me so many blessings that I don't deserve. The most important being forgiveness! Thank you God for loving me enough to die on the cross to forgive my sins. Thank you for always being with me...no matter what! Thank you for EVERYTHING (even the things that don't seem like blessings at the time).