Friday, November 14, 2008

Prayers Please...

My cousin Loni is in the hospital...hopefully giving birth to her newest beautiful miracle. Baby Allison should make her long awaited appearance sometime today. Loni was supposed to be at the hospital this morning at 7...that's about 1 1/2 hours ago as I type. Please pray for a relatively painfree, wonderful birth. Pray for a healthy baby, and Mom!! As soon as she posts pics on her blog, I plan on stealing one and posting it here! :o) I did try to talk Loni into waiting til tomorrow so Baby Allison would have the same birthday as Andrew...but she wasn't waiting one more moment!! Gee, I just don't understand!! ;o)

UPDATE!!! Allison is here!! 7 pounds, 6 oz!! No pictures yet, but I can't wait to see her!!!

1 comment:

Loni said...

Update to your update!!!
There is now a picture...and many more to come of course!
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I love you cousin!
Loni (and Allison)