Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sorry it took me so long!

And I don't even have the pictures I wanted to share! I've got a few pictures, but not an "after" picture...just some "in progress pictures." So....without further adu....

Before:
During (Abbie)
After (under my chair)
Yes, we got our HAIR cut! Mine is short (just below my shoulders) and layered. Abbie's is a chin-length bob. Andrew also got his hair cut, pretty short! And, Bethany felt a little left out, and needed a bang trim anyway, so I trimmed her up...and then took 2 inches off her back! Her hair is almost to her shoulders, too! We got A LOT lighter (from hair!) in this house yesterday. Abbie and I got about 8 inches cut off, each. We're going to save a TON on conditioner! So far, I LOVE my cut!! Sorry this is such a bad picture, but I just took it myself...hopefully you can see a bit of the hair...I'll try to get a better picture tomorrow! :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!!!!!!

Full of Grace said...

Dontcha just LOVE a new haircut/style??? :) You Look Great! I just bought hair highlighting stuff today and plan on doing my hair very soon just as a pick-me-up :)

Loni said...

Your hair looks cute! Can't wait to see another picture of it...and of your kids new hair as well!