Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm VISITING!

With the cold rainy weather this week, Andrew and Abbigail's soccer practices (Friday night) and soccer games (Saturday) were canceled. The kiddos don't have school on Monday...so...we went/came visiting! We are currently at my parents home. The kiddos are all fast asleep (or should be soon!). We have had a fun day playing with my nieces, Ella and Ava. Hubby couldn't come...something about being a pastor and having to work! :o) He also hurt his back on Friday while working out. Pulled a few ribs out of place, boy was he in pain! He went to the chiropractor. He is feeling some better, but not a lot. Prayers for his comfort and healing are greatly appreciated.
This evening for dinner, Mom made spaghetti, and I (of course) offered my ooey gooey cheesey bread! One thing about my kiddos...whenever we eat spaghetti, we have a "topless" dinner. The kiddos all take off their shirts so we don't run the risk of staining them! So...all the kiddos took off their shirts. We had 4 little girls and one little guy eating "naked" for supper. (Can't wait to see how many hits off of google I get for those few sentences!) I haven't even taken one picture (I know...BAD blogging momma!) but hope to remedy that tomorrow. I'll post an update (hopefully with pics) on Monday or Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

Oh, and by the way, thanks for all the comments on the last post!! :o)

I just added this pic because I know blog posts are always better with pictures...and I don't have a lot of my pictures on this new puter!

1 comment:

Full of Grace said...

I hope you are having a good week! Sorry I haven't had time to write you a note, I've been very busy with appts, training, kids home from school, etc, etc.. Have a good day :)