Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, how I love you...let me count the ways...

When Hubby and I were dating we started this silly thing. We would say:

Me: I love you
Him: I love you, too
Me: I love you, three
Him: I love you, four
Me & Him together: I love you MORE!

We still are silly...and continue to say these things. The kids all have picked up on the silly things we say (good and bad) and these "I love you"'s have changed and grown over the years. Here is an example:

I love you
I love you, too
I love you, 3
I love you, 4
I love you out the door!

I love you
I love you, too
I love you, three
I love you, four
I love you, five
I love you, six
I love you, seven
I love you, eight
I love you, nine
I love you, ten ...I WIN!

I love these silly things...all of my silly things!

1 comment:

Unashamed said...

Ohhhhhhh! I SO love that picture in your header. Breathtaking!

You guys are funny. I love you ten....I WIN! That's cute.

Hey your hubby found me and added me as a friend on The Wittenberg Trail. I have 2 friends there now *snort*!