Monday, January 7, 2008

Menue Plan Monday


Well, here goes more of those goals for the year. I said that I wanted to better manage my home, and that includes cooking. So, I'm planning my menu for the week. Nothing fancy, just yummy food I hope my children will eat!!

Monday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn. (I've been craving this!!!)

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, fruit, chips

Wednesday: Warren has youth group pizza parties on Wed, so the kids and I usually just raid the fridge for leftovers and PB&J's

Thursday: Lasagna Casserole, ooey-gooey cheesy bread, salad

Friday: Homemade pizza

4 comments:

Amber said...

Welcome to MPM! I'd love the recipe for your cheese bread - we're having spag. & meatballs on Sunday and this would be a good addition :)

Bonnie said...

What is your sloppy joe recipe ?

Full of Grace said...

My family would love to come over for dinner, all week :)

Laura said...

Welcome! I hope you find menu planning helpful, it has been a lifesaver for me!

Laura