Thankful Thursday!! What am I thankful for this week? (To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit down today, I'm not feeling all that thankful, but I KNOW God has blessed me.)
1. I am thankful that today is a new day...yesterday was not the best day, and I'm thankful that today is all new!
2. I am thankful that my children are learning forgiveness and unconditional love (I need it after yesterday)
3. I am thankful for air conditioning!!! It is supposed to be in the upper 90's and 100 for the entire week...thank you God for AC! And a pool!!! And a cool, (dry!!) basement that has lots of toys where the kiddos can play when it's too hot to go outside.
4. I'm thankful for the gift of children...I've been reminded this week just how precious and fragile the gift of life is. Thank you, Father, for protecting my children and loaning them to me for these years. Please help me to be the best mother that I can be...help me to be patient and kind, loving and wise. Help me to always remember what a blessing they are!
5. I'm thankful that our "vacation" is only a few weeks away...time to travel and visit family in North Dakota...we're all excited! The kids are so excited to go visit their cousins, and meet the newest cousin (Addison Kate)...can't wait to kiss those little cheeks!
6. I'm so thankful for our health. Last year we were dealing with a mysterious hair loss issue...Bethany lost most of her hair! But this summer, her hair is thick and full...Thank You, God!!!
7. I'm thankful that the youth group at our church has been blessed with their fund raising activities! Their trip to Orlando is almost entirely paid for! What a blessing!
8. I'm thankful that even when I'm not very thankful, God continues to bless me. Thank you, God, for knowing what is best...even (especially) when I don't. Please help me to see the wonderful blessings in my life.
Thanks for reading...go on over to Iris to see more Thankful Thursdays.